Hawaii

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2005
      Aloha,
      Thanks KEELSX6. That would be great!  If you'll let us know when you're going to be down this way next time, we'll leave them in Small Mall #10.  Is that OK?
      Plunk & Froggy
      PS Thanks 47 Dad 47 for your kind (?) to take our trip for us! We got a refund on most of the trip, so only the travel bugs need to go.
      Thanks. or as they say in Hawaii Mahalo.
      Plunk 7 Froggy

      Yahoo! Photos
    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2005

        but...but...I am a Travel Bug! Doesn't that count?

        47Dad47

        From: Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
        To: keelyfam@..., NUTS Group <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [NUTS] Hawaii
        Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:28:02 -0800 (PST)

        Aloha,
        Thanks KEELSX6. That would be great!  If you'll let us know when you're going to be down this way next time, we'll leave them in Small Mall #10.  Is that OK?
        Plunk & Froggy
        PS Thanks 47 Dad 47 for your kind (?) to take our trip for us! We got a refund on most of the trip, so only the travel bugs need to go.
        Thanks. or as they say in Hawaii Mahalo.
        Plunk 7 Froggy

        Yahoo! Photos

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • The Keely Family
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
          I will let you know next time I am headed for that area.  Junglejan and I are planning a caching day in the area sometime this month.  Or if someone has a cache event this month....  anything in the works?
          KEELSX6

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
            FYI, Yes there is a NUTS event in the works, about the 21st... it will be posted soon. R&C

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
              Yes!!!!   We will have to plan to come down for some power caching that weekend.  Plunk & Froggy, can we do the TB trade at the event?
              Hope everyone is surviving the overload of water alright.  I am afraid that one of my caches may have washed away...   But, there is no way I am going down the bank to look!  Everyone please be careful.  Take care and CACHE ON!!
              KEELSX6