Raffle at It's the year of the Dog - Come Join us!!

  • CASAS
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
      Hey NUTS Cachers,
      We will be raffling off ready made caches and cache containers at the next RCGDS
      event (and whatever else is dontated). Bring a few extra dollars and feel free to donate a cache or cache container. Proceeds go to the kitty. Hope to see you there.

      THANKS,
      CASAS

      Yahoo! Shopping
    • debra jaynes
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
        i have a couple of silicon geocaching bracelets for the caches if you would like.
        debra/qattales

        On 12/30/05, CASAS < alilcasa@...> wrote:
        Hey NUTS Cachers,
        We will be raffling off ready made caches and cache containers at the next RCGDS
        event (and whatever else is dontated). Bring a few extra dollars and feel free to donate a cache or cache container. Proceeds go to the kitty. Hope to see you there.

        THANKS,
        CASAS

        Yahoo! Shopping

        Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Treasure seeker

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • CASAS