Travel Bug

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 30, 2005
      We had planned a trip to Hawaii next week, but health issues caused us to cancel.  We have 2 travel bugs that wanted to go there, so we were hoping someone else was going and could take them for us.  Please let us know.  Thanks.
      Plunk & Froggy

    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 30, 2005

        Great! Where can we pick up the tickets and the travel bugs!  Are the tickets for ship or air? We promise to send photos.

        From: Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
        To: NUTS Group <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [NUTS] Travel Bug
        Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:51:59 -0800 (PST)

        We had planned a trip to Hawaii next week, but health issues caused us to cancel.  We have 2 travel bugs that wanted to go there, so we were hoping someone else was going and could take them for us.  Please let us know.  Thanks.
        Plunk & Froggy

        Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyTreasure seeker

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • EILEEN BELAN
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 30, 2005
          It's so nice to know that 47Dad47 is always there with a helping hand.

          Thanks Dad!

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 30, 2005

            Happy New geoYear, everyone..... Wishing you all an exciting and merry new year of dirty fingernails, mudcaked pants cuffs, gasps in your breath, puffs in your lungs, misquoto bites, poison oak on your tush, briars in your socks, torn shirts, bloody blackberry tears in your skin, bugs in your teeth and a giant geosmile on your face with an adventurous gleam in your geoeyes.

            47Dad47

          • CASAS

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 30, 2005

                Why do they call them ticks?  They don't tickle.

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005

                  Rivercity hit 2000 and did it within less that a year and a half....Awesome accomplishment!

                  Congratulations, Rivercity.
                  47Dad47

                • Bill Hoke
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
                    Congratulations,,,,Not that they'll ever have a moment
                    to stop and read this.
                    Bill and Lore

                    --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

                    ---------------------------------

                    Rivercity hit 2000 and did it within less that a year
                    and a half....Awesome accomplishment!

                    Congratulations, Rivercity.
                    47Dad47

                    Hobby