Re: [NUTS] A question for the N.U.T.S.

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
       If you can manage to smash some of the banana creme pie in his/her nose, he or she will magically turn into a geocacher.
      47Dad47

      That's how I became a geocacher, not really but in some strange way it makes much more since.

      Jeo

      From: "Jim Olson" <ka6aru@...>
      To: "N.U.T.S" <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [NUTS] A question for the N.U.T.S.
      Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:02:10 -0800

      I just went to visit JWWNASMCIC & it is indeed missing again?
      I?ve temporarily disabled it for now, but thought I would ask if anyone would really miss it if I just archived it for good?
      I?ll leave it up to the masses? I have had a few problems with it in the past, & don?t really know if I want to try it one more time? It?s not my oldest caches, but it has been around since the summer of ?04?
      My oldest is my virtual (GC85BA) Before Paradise from the summer of ?02?
      Please let me know what you think?
      TNX, Jim

      Location: California, United States
      ka6aru (Jim) temporarily disabled JWWNASMCIC (Unavailable) (Traditional Cache) at 12/18/2005

      Log Date: 12/18/2005
      Sad to say, but it's gone again... I don't know if I'm going to put it back again... I'll post a note on the N.U.T.S. group & see what kind of input I get back...
      Jim

      Visit JWWNASMCIC
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=1ed64dea-a841-4bcb-9394-f5e901dbeca1

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
      Treasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS