Re: [NUTS] A question for the N.U.T.S.

  • nelson143
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2005
      TTPTCOOP (time to put that cache out to pasture)
      Ed
      TB&TB
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 18, 2005
        sheesh...I didn't even get the acronyn right :(

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 19, 2005

          That's a great idea!  Put it out to pasture inside a fake cowpie. That will make a great cache.

          47Dad47

          From: "nelson143" <nelson143@...>
          To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:47:13 -0800

[...]

          Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
          Treasure seeker

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Jim Olson
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 19, 2005
            Okay... But now I need a good recipe for banana cream pie... lol...
            But I do like the idea...
            TNX, Jim
            If you have a cache that has repeat muggling,  you can move it slightly or inactivate it awhile.  After a month or two, whoever is checking it out will get bored with looking for something that is no longer there.

            If the problem still persists, hang out in the area with two banana creme pies and cream him/her when he/she does her dasterly job.  If you can manage to smash some of the banana creme pie in his/her nose, he or she will magically turn into a geocacher.  Works for me every time!

            47Dad47

            From: "Jim Olson" <ka6aru@...>
            To: "N.U.T.S" <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:02:10 -0800

[...]

            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Jim Olson
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 19, 2005
              Cow pie!!! Yes!!! Hit them with the cow pie... Oh wait... Hide the cache in a cow pie... Oh... Okay...
              I long does it take a cow pie to stop smelling & get dry & hard...
              Wait, that won't work... It's raining out there right now...
              Maybe I could make moose turd pie... There's a song & a cache about that...
              TNX, Jim

              From: "nelson143" <nelson143@...>
              To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:47:13 -0800

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 19, 2005
                This is weird... I just got this reply & my question from yesterday... My email is almost as bad as snail mail...
                And TNX Ed... I might even use your corrected acronym if I do PIOTP...
                Jim