RE: [NUTS] If you're looking to buy a GPSr...

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2005
      Unfortunately, given the long list of units I've had up to this point, your
      warning came too late to save me :-) I've had a GPS III+, SP 3, eTrex
      Vista, 276C, 60CS, 2610 and a Vista C. Hmm, now that you mention it, the
      disease seems to be getting worse! Three of those units have gone on to
      service in other homes, so I do have a little "rationalization room" :-)

      The SKWERL