Re: [NUTS] 400

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10 12:16 PM
      Way to go Escapades!
      We celebrated by being FTF on their latest hide :)

      Ed & Julie
      The Badge & The Butterfly
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12 9:17 PM
        Hey guys, way to go!! You've been cranking them out... look out Tanky here they come!! :o) R&C

        Way to go Mike & Gail  Great seeing you guys at the RCGDS picnic/water duel.

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      • Pat or Bert Hall
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12 9:22 PM
          Don means "ways to go".
          Tanky
          Hey guys, way to go!! You've been cranking them out... look out Tanky here they come!! :o) R&C

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 12 9:51 PM
            The best thing about geocaching is all the great people we have met and become friends with.  Second best thing is all the interesting places we have been to.
            We are just trying to stay ahead of our cousins Private Eyes (LOL)

            Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
            Don means "ways to go".
            Tanky
            Hey guys, way to go!! You've been cranking them out... look out Tanky here they come!! :o) R&C

            Way to go Mike & Gail  Great seeing you guys at the RCGDS picnic/water duel.

          • Brenda Iealti

              Hey guys, way to go!! You've been cranking them out... look out Tanky here they come!! :o) R&C

              Way to go Mike & Gail  Great seeing you guys at the RCGDS picnic/water duel.

              Do you Yahoo!?