An idea to help cachers...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 9:47 AM

      I know that some of us, me included, have been out & thought, "I know there is a cache near-by, I think I'll go find it."

      I have printed the cache info, then don’t go that day for some reason or another, then weeks later get to the spot & find only pieces of the cache or no cache at all...

      If everyone reported that here, someone that has been there before could maybe stop by & then confirm if it’s there or gone, & the owner could fix it or archive it...

      But the main thing would be that anyone that might have read the msg, would be out there looking for something that’s MIA...

      And, if the owner would post a msg. when the cache is back, in the same place or if they had to move it...

      Just a thought...

      ka6aru (Jim)