400 for mr,b & Dave64

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
      Just noticed that mr,b & Dave64 cracked 4 bills the other day!
      Congratulaitons!! You know guys,...if it's not about the numbers...I
      see you still haven't found "It's Not About The Numbers..." GCPRH1. I
      think it's time to step up.
    • CASAS
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
        We wish to add our congratulations to mr,b and Dave 64.

        There's been a lot of folks
        with milestones lately...Lil Devil and 2DEE2DEE to name two. WOW people!

        CASAS

        Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:
        Just noticed that mr,b & Dave64 cracked 4 bills the other day!
        Congratulaitons!!  You know guys,...if it's not about the numbers...I
        see you still haven't found "It's Not About The Numbers..." GCPRH1.  I
        think it's time to step up.

        Yahoo! Shopping

      • bintigger@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
          Congratulations MR B and Dave 64 on your 400 th find. Way to go ......

          Happy caching.
          Geotigger & BigDaddy
        • Trevor Anderson