Re: Last chance for fun virtual.

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
      Thanks for the tip. I'm stuck here in Sacramento in a stupid hotel room and this let me log a cache anyway! I didn't feel like going out looking for caches in the dark in an unfamiliar place.

      I sent the email, now I just have to wait for a reply so I can log the cache. Thanks again.

      -=Thrak=-

    • geo_thrak
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 11, 2005
        I sent the email a week ago and never got a reply from the guy.