Re: Last chance for fun virtual.

  • blucruzfamily
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
      Well that one is easy enough. It's obvious if you just think about it
      for a minute. I'll have to e-mail him the answer. Thanks for the heads
      up. Blu
    • geo_thrak
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
        Thanks for the tip. I'm stuck here in Sacramento in a stupid hotel room and this let me log a cache anyway! I didn't feel like going out looking for caches in the dark in an unfamiliar place.

        I sent the email, now I just have to wait for a reply so I can log the cache. Thanks again.

        -=Thrak=-

      • geo_thrak
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 11, 2005
          I sent the email a week ago and never got a reply from the guy.