Re: [NUTS] Last chance for fun virtual.

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005

      Thanks, Nelson.

      From: "nelson143" <nelson143@...>
      To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Last chance for fun virtual.
      Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 20:15:32 -0800

      Existing virtual caches and webcam caches will remain grandfathered on the Geocaching.com site unless and until Groundspeak decides to change that. NEW virtual, webcam and locationless submissions are no longer being accepted on Geocaching.com. All of those are finding a new home at Waymarking.com. Existing locationless caches -- and only locationless caches -- will be archived and locked at the end of the year.