Last chance for fun virtual.

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 4, 2005

      This is an easy virtual you can do from your living room even though it is from Germany.  Virtuals are going away by the end of this year, so this is your last chance. It is  Four Windows by Faxenmacher (GCF55A).   As of this date, 2358 geocachers have found it.  Faxenmacher understands english very well.  Problem is, I didn't know that so I used a universal translator to write to him in German.  He understood what I wrote to him, but later told me the German was so convoluted that it was very humorous for him to read it. (See my logs in May of 2003, but ignore the Time Machine log). Have fun.

      47Dad47

    • blucruzfamily
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
        Well that one is easy enough. It's obvious if you just think about it
        for a minute. I'll have to e-mail him the answer. Thanks for the heads
        up. Blu
      • geo_thrak
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
          Thanks for the tip. I'm stuck here in Sacramento in a stupid hotel room and this let me log a cache anyway! I didn't feel like going out looking for caches in the dark in an unfamiliar place.

          I sent the email, now I just have to wait for a reply so I can log the cache. Thanks again.

          -=Thrak=-

        • geo_thrak
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 11, 2005
            I sent the email a week ago and never got a reply from the guy.