Re: [NUTS] Now this is what marriage is all about!

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2005
      That's bad, but very funny...
      Jim
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 8:06 AM
      Subject: [NUTS] Now this is what marriage is all about!

      We picked up a travel bug to take to Australia at a NUTS event in March.  We kept him on our watchlist and thought you'd all be amused at the geocache wedding Geo Bugs Bunny will be attending.
      We really laughed out loud at the background and the new International Symbol of Marriage.
      Enjoy.
      Plunk & Froggy

      Yahoo! Personals