Re: [NUTS] KA6ARU 400 Caches

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      I hope I win the lotto too, but you have to buy a ticket to win...
      And BOY, could I make some great caches with all that money...
      OH!!! I almost forgot...
      Did I miss something?
      I don't have 400 caches yet... Today ChicoScott & I took 2 hrs & did a few, & maybe after he does something for his wife, we might do a few more, but as of right now, I only have 331...
      But TNX anyway...
      Jim