Way to Go Guys.......

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2004
      Just wanna add my congrats. to Thewoodchuck yfbtanky for hitting their
      marks. Consider that it wasn't long ago at all the the Tank was
      celebrating his #600 and now his playing with four digit sets.
      Certainly it won't be long 'till Chuck is in the same league.
      Never thought of Geocaching as a profession but these guys make it
      look like a distinct possibility.