Now this is what marriage is all about!

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2005
      We picked up a travel bug to take to Australia at a NUTS event in March.  We kept him on our watchlist and thought you'd all be amused at the geocache wedding Geo Bugs Bunny will be attending.
      We really laughed out loud at the background and the new International Symbol of Marriage.
      Enjoy.
      Plunk & Froggy

      Yahoo! Personals
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2005
        That is FUNNY.  Oh gosh, I am wiping my eyes...

        On Dec 3, 2005, at 8:06 AM, Bert Mansfield wrote:

        We picked up a travel bug to take to Australia at a NUTS event in March.  We kept him on our watchlist and thought you'd all be amused at the geocache wedding Geo Bugs Bunny will be attending.
        We really laughed out loud at the background and the new International Symbol of Marriage.
        Enjoy.
        Plunk & Froggy

        Yahoo! Personals

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS