Re: [NUTS] Having an affair vs. Geocaching

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      There goes my allibi :P
      JUst tell him that you go with someone geocaching ;)
      Jeo

      From: "svbrosa" <electra_eos@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NUTS] Having an affair vs. Geocaching
      Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 03:24:47 -0000

      Okay, I need to share this, before I bust out laughing and pee my
      pants.

      My hubby has been acting a little weird lately, especially when I
      come back from geocaching. When I first started doing this, he said
      he thought it was a senseless activity and said I could go ahead and
      do it, but he didn't want to know anything about it.

      Alright, so, when I go out, I tell him I'm going for a walk (with the
      kids and dog, most of the time). We NEVER tell him about our finds,
      and just keep it all to ourselves.

      But the weird behavior has been getting to me. I finally just put him
      on the spot and asked him was his problem was, and he asked me if I'm
      having an affair! I was floored! He said that it is really suspicious
      when I come home with leaves and twigs in my hair, dirt/mud on my
      shoes, and I don't tell him anything about my "walk". He thought I
      was meeting someone to roll around in the grass/bushes/mud!

      My reply to all this was that he said he didn't want to know about
      geocaching, so that's why I don't talk about it. Come to find out,
      he'd completely put it out of his mind and totally forgot that me and
      the kids were doing it.

      I wanted to slap him silly.

      SvbRosa

      Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
      Treasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Braz
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005

        Stick with the geocaching.  Much healthier.