Re: [NUTS] N.U.T.S. Party

  • DOUG ARNOLD
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
      Sure congrat niftysix but does the guy that started caching with you get even a pat on the back for finially making it to 200................????????????
      NOPE!

      Jack Warson <jwarson@...> wrote:
      Just go back from Southern CA and I see that NIFTSIX has gone past 500 this weekend. Congratualations for doing it in less than a year.

    • Raymond
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
        Hey everybody! Guess who also passed the 200 mark this past
        weekend? Hmmm.....Dugout?!?! Yea!! Congratulations Doug!! Keep on
        Cachin'!

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, DOUG ARNOLD <arnold12345678@y...>
        wrote:

        > Sure congrat niftysix but does the guy that started caching with
        you get even a pat on the back for finially making it to
        > NOPE!
        >
        > Jack Warson <jwarson@d...> wrote:
        > Just go back from Southern CA and I see that NIFTSIX has
        gone past 500 this weekend. Congratualations for doing it in less
        than a year.

        Service.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
          Hey congrats to Dugout also!! Now we know what all you county guys do driving around in those county trucks all day! LOL :o) R&C