Re: [NUTS] Woodchuck gets #600

  • Donald Liddiard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      Oh, believe us, we have been looking over our shoulder!! Our congratulations too, to the great Woodchuck on #600. We just returned from Davies Locker and have found a secret formula which we hope will slow the Tank just a bit. It was leaking in the cache so we removed it... used to go by the name of Eastman/Kodak 910... a few drops placed strategically on a seat will keep the Tank at rest until pried loose... think they call it crazy glue now! :o) R&C (P too, she thought that was pretty funny!!)