Re: Congrats to......

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      Holy cow! So many folks hitting big milestones. Grats on hitting 400.

      Also grats to Bobolu on hitting 700! Seems like it wasn't all that long ago he hit 600.

      Guess I really need to get in gear.  Maybe I'll win the lottery and have lots of time and money for caching. Not likely but I can always hope.

      -=Thrak=-