Greeting to all my NUTTY friends!

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
      I just wanted to say Hi to everyone back home! I'm am cruiseing thru
      the Atlantic right now on my way to San Juan on a 7 night Caribbean
      cruise. :-) As you all enjoy cold california, I will think of each of
      you as I lay out on the deck in 75-85 degree weather. I heard it was 5
      degrees in Susanvile this morning and also that it had been snowing.
      Glad I ain't working the ambulance this week! I plan on doing doing
      some international caches, which would be a first! Love to all my
      NUTTY friends back home! But don't worry...I'm staying just as
      clummsy......i already fell hard on the pool deck today...big bruise
      and very sore! LOL...oh well...all worth it! Love ya guys!

      The Caribbean Cruising FireDawn
    • geo_thrak
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
        Wow! Enjoy it while you can and be sure that you do find some international caches. Not many of us get a chance to to that and it would be a drag to waste the opportunity. After all, what could be more important on a vacation than caching?

        -=Thrak=-