Re: [NUTS] Happy Thanksgiving to All

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2005
      Yes, was just thinking about putting the same message out ourselves, knowing full well it's a bit of topic (sorry Tag and Gary!) :o)  but, Happy Thanksgiving from Rock&Crystal (&Crazy4Bats) (it used to flow some much better when she was Pebble, too)!! Sigh! :o) Hope everyone has a place to be and a belly full. And maybe some time to stretch and chase some caches after the pork out. Again Happy Thanksgiving folks!! R&C & C4B