N.U.T.S. for Xmas --- Thanks Redvoodoo!

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2005
      Thanks for putting out another well done series of caches!  I saw them come up and shot out the door to get a couple. I ended up getting 7 of them and FTF on 6 of those!  I almost had FTF on the other one but a couple from San Jose were there and they found it as we were all looking.

      I really wanted to finish the series but it was pretty late. I came home to log the ones I did find and didn't get to bed until 1:30 -- and I had to get up at 7:30 this morning. I think my wife would have been unhappy if I had stayed up late enough to finish the series. I got a pretty good jump on it though! It was so late that I ended up doing cut-and-paste logs just so I could get to bed.

      This makes two very nice cache series you have released when Bobolu is out of town. He's going to start wondering if you have an inside track to his schedule!

      Thanks again and have a great Thanksgiving.

      -=Thrak=-