Clayjar in Orland

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2004
      We met Clayjar today at the Berry Patch in Orland on his trek from
      Louisiana to Alaska. It was fun meeting him and seeing his "mini
      RV" Thanks to Ed & Julie for setting up this stop, sorry you had to
      work. Mikie P of the RCGDS caravaned Clayjar up from Lathrop and
      HuntnLady from Napa made it. We wish more NUTS could have been
      there too. It was a fun day. Mike & Gail Escapades