Rock & Crystal top 700 finds!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2004
      Congrats Rock & Crystal on getting find #700!!!! You are a couple
      of awesome NUTS. Anyone who hasn't seen the Northern California
      leader stats here is a link...
      http://boulter.com/geocaching/leaders/?group=sacramento
      It has all the cachers with at least 300 finds.
    • David T
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2004
        Congrats from the Bay Area on 700 finds. We are hoping
        to arrange our schedules and attend your Gathering on
        May 23rd.

        DavidT21 and Fisherwoman

        http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash
      • Donald Liddiard
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2004
          Shhhhhhh!! we were trying to be sneaky... guess that's a little hard to do around here! Thanks for the congrats, and thanks for the #700 at Maggies Bouncing on the Highway... Pebble was thrilled!!  Rock&Crystal & Pebble, too

          Congrats Rock & Crystal on getting find #700!!!!  You are a couple
          of awesome NUTS.  Anyone who hasn't seen the Northern California
          leader stats here is a link...
          http://boulter.com/geocaching/leaders/?group=sacramento
          It has all the cachers with at least 300 finds.

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
          Yahoo! Groups Links

               http://docsyahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Jim Olson
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 21, 2004

            I just had to get in her & say congratulations also... But I’m a little embarrassed that I have been a Geocacher since Nov. 2001 & only have 67 find & 4 hides... That's why I haven’t jumped in here before, but they do deserve kudos!!!

            Keep on Hunting!!!

            And, Hi to all the NUTS!!!

            ka6aru (Jim)