Re: [NUTS] A special tribute to Imcaver

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 16, 2005
      Way to go Imcaver!! Congratulations... we obviously need to create another NUT. Rock&Crystal

      Congratulations Imcaver for your 1000th cache.  And congratulations again
      for doing it in less than a year.  That's a great accomplishment.

    • EILEEN BELAN
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 16, 2005
        Thanks for the congrats. I am going to try to take some time now to hide a few caches. It's not my favorite thing to do but I suppose there are other's out there besides me who like to find them.
        Eileen...(imcaver)

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 16, 2005
          Ehhhhh!!! Wrong, YOU are the ONLY one that likes to find them!! ;o)  R&C

        • bintigger@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 16, 2005
            WAY TO GO IMCAVER  ON YOUR 1000TH find   CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            geotigger
          • nelson143
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 16, 2005
              Yahoo!!! Another golden NUT is born!!
              Way to go!
              Ed & Julie
              TB&TB

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 16, 2005
                Thank you!  People who know me will tell you I have been a "nut" for a long time....long before geocaching.

                Eileen...imcaver

              • quietman11@excite.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 16, 2005

                  Aaa Imcaver, yes I can verify you have been a nut for a long, long, long time. Now you are an obsessed nut as well, tehe. You have worked very hard to make this goal, even though "it's not the numbers" you have kept the rest of the family moving as well, just not at your pace. So congrats Sis, and where do you want me to meet you Thanksgiving morning? We can cache untill....what 1:30?

                  WAY TO GO IMCAVER ON YOUR 1000TH find CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  geotigger

                  Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
                • geo_thrak
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 17, 2005
                    1,000 in under a year. OMG. I don't think I can possibly match that!  Congratulations.

                    -=Thrak=-

                    --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, EILEEN BELAN <eileenb@p...> wrote:

                    > Thanks for the congrats. I am going to try to take some time now to hide a few caches. It's not my favorite thing to do but I suppose there are other's out there besides me who like to find them.
                    > Eileen...(imcaver)
                    >
                    > redhawk2853@m... wrote:
                    > Way to go Imcaver!! Congratulations... we obviously need to create another NUT. Rock&Crystal

                  • Warren Harding
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 1, 2005

                      Here's a new calendar you can use in case your computer's goes out.  It may be fun to watch just when new year's arrives.  Notice that it is in pencil and the eraser is being used each time.  Go to: http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~yugo/storage/monocrafts_ver3/03

                      Health warning: If you get hypnotized by the calendar and can't get away, just think that there is a geocache you haven't found yet.  (This will only work for obsessed geocachers.)

                      47Dad47

                    • JeoMc5@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 1, 2005
                        Ya know what's really fun is watching it go backwards when you are in the time machine :P

                        Jeo