ClayJar's Traveling Cache event (update)

  • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2004
      Sounds Like the mobile event will be hitting Northern California tonight. I can't be there, but any NUTS interested are welcome to meet with him in Orland. It will probable be evening (he is leaving LA this morning). If anyone does get an approximate time, please email me with it.
      This was posted on his cache event page :

      Clayjar should be getting to Northern California sometime today 6/19/04.
      Anyone who would like to be notified in advance, you can call Beckerbuns/Becky
      at 408-429-0221 (cell... for today's use only!!!).

      Please see the event page for details:

      I have also placed 3 new caches in the area to give you something to do while waiting. All have been pre-approved. 1 is active right now. the other 2 should be any time.

      If anyone has any family walky talkies, ClayJar used channel 2 to let people know when he is close. He just left on Wed, and he already has over 70 cachers log his cache. Looks like this is going to be a popular event :)

      Be safe, and happy caching!
      Ed
      The Badge & the Butterfly