Pictures from the CA DeLorme Challenge

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi all, I've uploaded some pictures from SKWERL's adventures on the CA
      DeLorme Challenge. The collection is not complete (since I didn't take pics
      on some trips, and probably took too many on others), but feel free to
      browse. I'm in the process of adding captions as time permits, and maybe
      even some links to maps or Google Earth if I get really ambitious (and can
      figure out how).

      http://skwerl.smugmug.com/gallery/705104

      Feel free to write me with comments, suggestions, questions.

      The SKWERL

      !!!!!!!!!