Re: [NUTS] Enterprise Record to cover CITO event...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Yes, thanks to Thrak's wife for setting us up with the City Editor... turns our $Jesters Carolyn knows him too (small world eh). I talked to Scott earlier today and made arrangements to have him meet us out there. For such short notice it looks like we got a pretty good batch of folks who will be helping. Looking forward to seeing those who can make it at 9:00 am. We'll get that mess cleaned up! Thanks everyone, Rock&crystal