CITO News Coverage

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Rock,

      As I said in my last post you should contact Steve Schoonover (896-7750) at the Chico ER regarding possible news coverage of the upcoming CITO event.  I took the liberty of sending my wife email to her work address and attaching the 4 photos from the cache page. I'd like to see some local coverage of Geocaching and I agree that this would be an excellent chance to get some real positive coverage.

      Hopefully they will decide to cover it and I thought the photos might help. Hope to see you there on Saturday.

      -=Thrak=-