News coverage for CITO Event

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Rock, my wife is a reporter for the ER but she doesn't cover this type of story (she covers school related stuff). I asked her who to contact regarding coverage and she said to contact Steve Schoonover at the City Desk. He's the City Editor and assigns stories and coverage. His phone number is 896-7750.  Coverage would depend on what they have going on this weekend since the weekend coverage is very limited.

      She also suggested that, if it couldn't be covered this weekend, it might be included in a larger article on Geocaching if you can interest Steve in an article. I "think" there is a reporter there who might be interested in such an article but I'm not sure since I don't work there.
      -=Thrak=-

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@m...> wrote:

      Wondered if anyone has a friend in the media (ie: newspapers) so we can tout the environmentally friendly aspects of geocaching?