Re: [NUTS] (unknown)

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
      I did a search for caches around Durham and came up with:

      A NUTS CITO (GCR4W8)

      The SKWERL

      bintigger@... wrote:
      can you Please  send the GC number for the CITO this weekend?
    • bintigger@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
        Nix that request  on the GC #  Thank you for the info and heads up on the CITO will try to be there

        Thanks
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
          Sure, the waypoint is GCR4W8 or just click on a local (zip code search), it's out there near Durham.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
            Thank you I forgot I could look up Durham zip and enter that  DOH!!!! blonde moment