Re: [NUTS] (unknown)

  • bintigger@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
      can you Please  send the GC number for the CITO this weekend?
    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
        I did a search for caches around Durham and came up with:

        A NUTS CITO (GCR4W8)

        The SKWERL

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
          Nix that request  on the GC #  Thank you for the info and heads up on the CITO will try to be there

          Thanks
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
            Sure, the waypoint is GCR4W8 or just click on a local (zip code search), it's out there near Durham.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
              Thank you I forgot I could look up Durham zip and enter that  DOH!!!! blonde moment