Re: [NUTS] RCGDS question

  • Lil Devil
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      > K- I'm trying to plan out my work schedule so that I can make it to
      > the Xmas light walking thingy (hope that makes sense)...according to
      > the RCGDS page it will be on the 10th. But it just says "dinner". Can
      > I get one of you RCGDS type-folk to confirm this for me.....that would
      > be great! Thanks.

      Since I'm hosting it, I think I can answer this one ;-)

      Yes it's on the 10th. It will *not* be dinner.
      Like last year, it will start at 7pm and we'll have coffee, hot chocolate,
      and all the cookies and cakes that everyone brings. I'm still working out
      all the details but I'm planning on it being even more extravagant than
      last year.
      Here is last year's page:
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCM61T
      This year's page should be up in a week or two.

      Hope to see all you NUTS there!

      Brian