NV DeLorme Finisher's event on Sunday....

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Don't forget, if any of you are still up for an event after sleeping off the
      NUTS 2nd Anniversary on Saturday, there will be an event in Reno to
      recognize the folks who have finished the NV DeLorme Challenge on Sunday at
      about 11:30.

      NV DeLorme Finders' Celebration! (GCR0K8).

      Come congratulate dandm (FTF), as well as our very own rock&crystal, L3-Geo
      and Geo-Jeeper (FNTF)! I've made them all promise that they won't circulate
      tin cups for gas money!!! And we can scare them all by announcing the USA
      DeLorme Challenge..... I've heard that there are some spots in the Aleutian
      Islands that make CA quad 62 look like a cakewalk :-)

      The SKWERL

      p.s. I'm just kidding!