Re: New Nut!

  • tntgood
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      I have always been told I was N.U.T.S. but never knew there was an
      official group. :-)
      I want to thank my GeoMentor Dawm ( A pretty good EMT also, but
      don't tell her, She'll get a big head) For getting my family and I
      into Geocaching, we are having a blast!
      Unfortunatly we have a prior commitment on the 5th but hope tho make
      the get together Dawn is trying to plan.

      Tom