[NUTS] Re: Events

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2004
      An event in July in Westwood would be really good. It would give
      some of us valley NUTS a chance to get up to a cooler climate. Do
      you recommend any motels in the area if we want to make a weekend of
      it?
    • Donald Liddiard
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2004
        Sounds good to us.  How about a campout near the lake, any good camp spots???  Could we make it earlier than later in the month? We'll be gone the last week of July.  Great idea, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

        An event in July in Westwood would be really good.  It would give
        some of us valley NUTS a chance to get up to a cooler climate.  Do
        you recommend any motels in the area if we want to make a weekend of
        it?

        Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
        http://usclick.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/DLTolB/TM

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Pat or Bert Hall
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2004
          We go for the early date also, will be in Washington amassing gobs of caches last 2 weeks of July.

          Sounds good to us.  How about a campout near the lake, any good camp spots???  Could we make it earlier than later in the month? We'll be gone the last week of July.  Great idea, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

          An event in July in Westwood would be really good.  It would give
          some of us valley NUTS a chance to get up to a cooler climate.  Do
          you recommend any motels in the area if we want to make a weekend of
          it?

          Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          http://usclick.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/DLTolB/TM

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        • cache_us_if_you_can
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 21, 2004
            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "emsdawn21" <emsdawn21@y...> wrote:
            > I was thinking about having an event up in WestWood at Buffalo
            > Chips. Great Pizza. Most likey in May. Any specific date work
            > good for people? More like sometime towards the end of the month
            so
            > That I could request it off or work the station in WW.
            >
            > FireDawn

            We'll also be busy with the Redding event and the Blackrock campout,
            but July sounds like it will work for us. Anyone know of good places
            to camp in the area?