Sonoma County NUTS?

  • Dragon Girl
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2005
      Hello Everyone!
      I've been enjoying reading your notes and have learned so much!
      Such as how to hide 'white' text on a webpage, how to handle the
      cops if I get 'busted', why caches shouldn't look or be hidden
      like a bomb, and nude caching... dang that guy is brave!
      You guys are great!

      So, I'm in Sonoma County and just wondering if any NUTS are in my
      area. I'd love to get together and do some local caching. Let
      me know if you're out there. You can find me on geocaching.com
      as dragongirl and have been caching for a couple of years, though
      I just started logging my own last March.

      Keep the good info coming - I love your great stories and hope
      I can meet you all someday! Have a great caching weekend!
      ~Sue~
    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        The SKWERLs are not Sonoma County NUTS, but we get out there quite often to
        visit my family in the southern part of the county (Petaluma). What part of
        the county are you in?

        The SKWERL (bryan)

        I've been enjoying reading your notes and have learned so much!
        Such as how to hide 'white' text on a webpage, how to handle the
        cops if I get 'busted', why caches shouldn't look or be hidden
        like a bomb, and nude caching... dang that guy is brave!
        You guys are great!

        So, I'm in Sonoma County and just wondering if any NUTS are in my
        area. I'd love to get together and do some local caching. Let
        me know if you're out there. You can find me on geocaching.com
        as dragongirl and have been caching for a couple of years, though
        I just started logging my own last March.

        Keep the good info coming - I love your great stories and hope
        I can meet you all someday! Have a great caching weekend!
        ~Sue~

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
        Yahoo! Groups Links