Re: [NUTS] RCGDS-NUTS GeoCoin

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2005
      Let's talk Thrak... what have you got to trade? For those who purchased coins... They just arrived on the doorstep an hour ago. If anyone's dying to get their coins ahead of the event... or wants to pay for them that haven't yet... let us know. Rock&Crystal   Contact us at email: redhawk2853@... so as not to plug up the NUTS forum. Thanks!

      Just wondering if anybody who will be at the event on Nov. 5th has any extra RCGDS-NUTS coins they would be willing to part with. I would be happy to purchase 2 or possibly arrange to trade one of my incoming coins from other folks for one of these.

      -=Thrak=-

    • Chaz & Steph
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 28, 2005
        Hawk,
        I've just started with the GC Coins, nothing to trade yet. Any
        chance of a purchase?
        Chaz

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@m...> wrote:

        > Let's talk Thrak... what have you got to trade? For those who
        purchased coins... They just arrived on the doorstep an hour ago. If
        anyone's dying to get their coins ahead of the event... or wants to
        pay for them that haven't yet... let us know. Rock&Crystal Contact
        us at email: redhawk2853@m... so as not to plug up the NUTS forum.
        Thanks!

        Service.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 28, 2005
          Hey there, I would prefer to trade, but there may be someone willing to sell one at the event on the 5th. They are all spoken for at this point. There might be some as prizes or in caches too. Talk to me (Rock) at the event... you are going right??? :o) Rock&Crystal

          I've just started with the GC Coins, nothing to trade yet.  Any
          chance of a purchase?
          Chaz

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@m...> wrote:

          > Let's talk Thrak... what have you got to trade? For those who
          purchased coins... They just arrived on the doorstep an hour ago. If
          anyone's dying to get their coins ahead of the event... or wants to
          pay for them that haven't yet... let us know. Rock&Crystal   Contact
          us at email: redhawk2853@m... so as not to plug up the NUTS forum.
          Thanks!

          Service.

        • Pat or Bert Hall
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 29, 2005
            Look for a crafty cache in the future with a coin in it for FTF.  But you might have to work for it. ;-)
            Tanky
            I've just started with the GC Coins, nothing to trade yet.  Any
            chance of a purchase?
            Chaz

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@m...> wrote:

            > Let's talk Thrak... what have you got to trade? For those who
            purchased coins... They just arrived on the doorstep an hour ago. If
            anyone's dying to get their coins ahead of the event... or wants to
            pay for them that haven't yet... let us know. Rock&Crystal   Contact
            us at email: redhawk2853@m... so as not to plug up the NUTS forum.
            Thanks!

          • Teeje
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 31, 2005
              Hey there R&C .. looks like my lady has a scheduling problem, so it is
              very unlikely that I'll make the event. Guess my mail didn't go thru,
              so I'm resorting to the list. Please let me know if there is a good
              time this week to meet somewhere to grab my coins. Thanks!

              -- yar?yar!

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 31, 2005
                whoops! My bad .. didn't check today's email! :*) Thanks...