NUTS events

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2004
      The 5th NUTS cache event is coming up in July in Westwood. How
      often should we have events? We had Paradise, Oroville, Feather
      Falls hike, Redding and next Westwood.
      The River City folks have an event once a month organized by
      different members each month.
      I am interested everyones ideas.
      Mike
      Escapades
    • Marianne
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2004
        Where is Westwood? The only one I know is in LA...I have just
        started caching. Me and my partner have 15 under our belts, and now
        we are headed to Europe to see what it is like to cache in a country
        where we don't know the maps or the language. We hope to attend an
        event in the North State sometime later this summer. We are in
        Trinity County.
        Marianne
        1 of 2GeoGrannies

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Escapades" <escapades4cache@y...>
        wrote:
        > The 5th NUTS cache event is coming up in July in Westwood. How
        > often should we have events? We had Paradise, Oroville, Feather
        > Falls hike, Redding and next Westwood.
        > The River City folks have an event once a month organized by
        > different members each month.
        > I am interested everyones ideas.
        > Mike
        > Escapades
      • Teeje
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2004
          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Escapades" <escapades4cache@y...> wrote:
          > How often should we have events?

          Monthly would be nice. We could still have extra events like Feather
          Falls on top of that :)