Re: [NUTS] Anybody got a BOAT???

  • Shel Brabrook
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2005
      Ug, floated past that one a couple of weekends ago and
      didn't know it was there. I guess I should have
      checked for caches along the way, oh well.....

      --- Blucruz <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

      > Ok, Now I've got to know if it's there or not. I'll
      > stop by the boat
      > shop on the way home and order up some parts. I need
      > to fix this thing
      > anyway, so good excuse. Thrak, I'll be in
      > touch...Blu

      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Dawn
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2005
        I (well...my mom) have a stand up jetski...But I don't think we could
        fit everyone on there. It would be very cozzy and sinkable if we did,
        oh well.

        FireDawn