Re: [NUTS] Anybody got a BOAT???

  • Blucruz
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2005
      Ok, Now I've got to know if it's there or not. I'll stop by the boat
      shop on the way home and order up some parts. I need to fix this thing
      anyway, so good excuse. Thrak, I'll be in touch...Blu
    • Shel Brabrook
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2005
        Ug, floated past that one a couple of weekends ago and
        didn't know it was there. I guess I should have
        checked for caches along the way, oh well.....

        --- Blucruz <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

        > Ok, Now I've got to know if it's there or not. I'll
        > stop by the boat
        > shop on the way home and order up some parts. I need
        > to fix this thing
        > anyway, so good excuse. Thrak, I'll be in
        > touch...Blu

        http://farechase.yahoo.com
      • Dawn
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2005
          I (well...my mom) have a stand up jetski...But I don't think we could
          fit everyone on there. It would be very cozzy and sinkable if we did,
          oh well.

          FireDawn