Re: Anybody got a BOAT???

  • Blucruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2005
      I was going to go get this one about a month or so ago but I've been
      geocaching so much in my spare time that I haven't fixed the water
      pump on my outboard so? Maybe if I get ambitious this week I'll repair
      it. If I do I'll e-mail you and we'll go get it. Launch right there by
      Scotty's at Pine Creek. It sould only take a few minutes to get to it
      from there. 12ft aluminum w/10hp merc.....Blu

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "geo_thrak" <geo_thrak@p...> wrote:

      > Ok. The weather is about to turn and the river will get ugly. There
      is a poor neglected cache called Hillis Island (GCPXJZ) just sitting
      out there pining away and feeling unloved. Perhaps we could field a
      group to head over and find that sucker on a weekend day? (Heck, I'm
      good for a Friday for that matter if it's in the afternoon - I get off
      work at 11:30 on Fridays.) Of course it would require a boat.......

      > What about it? I'm sure the cache hider would like for someone to
      look for his cache and I know there must be NUTS who want to find the
      thing.