Escapades hit 1000!! Yahoo!

  • nelson143
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 22, 2005
      Attention on deck!
      New Golden N.U.T.S. on board!!
      I saw the notification in a logbook at a cache that Escapades have hit # 1000!!
      Julie and I teamed up with them at a cache in Chico, and they told us they were close and hoping to hit the milestone today...looks like they did it!!
      Way to go guys! Congrats :)
      Ed & Julie
      TB&TB
    • geo_thrak
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 22, 2005
        OMG. All I can really say is "WOW!!!"

        I can't imagine having so many caches under my belt. It's pretty mind boggling. Congratulation on reaching such a major milestone.

        (Now get busy on the next 1000.)

        -=Thrak=-

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

        > Attention on deck!
        > New Golden N.U.T.S. on board!!
        > I saw the notification in a logbook at a cache that Escapades have hit # 1000!!
        > Julie and I teamed up with them at a cache in Chico, and they told us they were close and hoping to hit the milestone today...looks like they did it!!
        > Way to go guys! Congrats
        > Ed & Julie
        > TB&TB

      • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 22, 2005
          Congrats Escapades on 1000.

          Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(6)

          GeoCaching.com

        • Bryan Wright
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 22, 2005

            Woohoo!!!  That’s a great accomplishment.  Congrats guys!!!

            The SKWERL

            Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and Beth(6)

            GeoCaching.com

          • Jack Warson
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 22, 2005

              Congratulations to you guys.  Hope you are still having as much fun as we are. (I know you are).  See you on the road again…..

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 22, 2005
                HOOOOOOOORAY! Congratulations on your first thousand!!

                --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

                > Attention on deck!
                > New Golden N.U.T.S. on board!!
                > I saw the notification in a logbook at a cache that Escapades have
                hit # 1000!!
                > Julie and I teamed up with them at a cache in Chico, and they told
                us they were close and hoping to hit the milestone today...looks like
                they did it!!
                > Way to go guys! Congrats :)
                > Ed & Julie
                > TB&TB

              • Team Private Eyes Ielati
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 22, 2005
                  Way to go Mike and Gail, Wow 1000 thats a lot of caches... Even with Mike's short cuts!!!
                  Team Private Eyes~Tio,Brenda,Isabella,Abbie

                  Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:
                  HOOOOOOOORAY!  Congratulations on your first thousand!!

                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

                  > Attention on deck!
                  > New Golden N.U.T.S. on board!!
                  > I saw the notification in a logbook at a cache that Escapades have
                  hit # 1000!!
                  > Julie and I teamed up with them at a cache in Chico, and they told
                  us they were close and hoping to hit the milestone today...looks like
                  they did it!!
                  > Way to go guys! Congrats :)
                  > Ed & Julie
                  > TB&TB

                • rich sasek

                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 23, 2005
                      Way to go you two.couldn't happen to nicer people.
                      congrats,billandlore

                      --- rich sasek <jesterboxer@...> wrote:

                      > WOHOOO!! Wow, cool, neetO, Shine it up.
                      >
                      > nelson143 <nelson143@...> wrote:Attention
                      > on deck!
                      > New Golden N.U.T.S. on board!!
                      > I saw the notification in a logbook at a cache that
                      > Escapades have hit # 1000!!
                      > Julie and I teamed up with them at a cache in Chico,
                      > and they told us they were close and hoping to hit
                      > the milestone today...looks like they did it!!
                      > Way to go guys! Congrats :)
                      > Ed & Julie
                      > TB&TB

                      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                      >

                      > ---------------------------------
                      >

                      > ---------------------------------
                      > Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in
                      > one click.
                    • Dawn
                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 23, 2005
                        Congrats to Escapades for reaching such a mile marker!!!! Keep up the
                        awesomeness (and yes that is a technical term...:-) )

                        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

                        > Attention on deck!
                        > New Golden N.U.T.S. on board!!
                        > I saw the notification in a logbook at a cache that Escapades have
                        hit # 1000!!
                        > Julie and I teamed up with them at a cache in Chico, and they told
                        us they were close and hoping to hit the milestone today...looks like
                        they did it!!
                        > Way to go guys! Congrats :)
                        > Ed & Julie
                        > TB&TB

                      • Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer
                        Message 11 of 14 , Oct 23, 2005
                          Ok NUTS, as an incentive to visit a great spot for some of you noobs, or whoever hasn't found it. I replaced a cache on Bald Rock for a fellow cacher and to sweetin' the pot I placed 2 - $10 bills in it to help you pay for the upcomig event. There is another cache nearby that is there as well. So go get'em. Its a beutiful area and the hike is not terrible. I got my big b....well anyway I made it.

                          Here is the cache.

                          WGS84

                          Message 12 of 14 , Oct 23, 2005
                            I believe that the cache that you are referring to is "Ashley's Cache (no cats permitted)" by Firedawn with a GC number of: GCHWZN

                            Bald Rock is a great area to explore. We also recommend it to any and all.

                            Thanks for the heads up about the replacement and can some of us "oldies" go for the $$$$? We can pretend that we haven't been there before....

                            Mike and Gail

                            Escapades

                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 24, 2005
                              CONGRADS TO YOU ON YOUR 1000 !!!!

                              We'll make it someday...

                              BILL AND LORE

                              --- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

                              > I believe that the cache that you are referring to
                              > is "Ashley's Cache (no cats permitted)" by Firedawn
                              > with a GC number of: GCHWZN
                              >

                              > Bald Rock is a great area to explore. We also
                              > recommend it to any and all.
                              >
                              > Thanks for the heads up about the replacement and
                              > can some of us "oldies" go for the $$$$? We can
                              > pretend that we haven't been there before....
                              >

                              > Mike and Gail
                              >
                              > Escapades
                              >

                              > Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer <joexandxkim@...>
                              > wrote:
                              > Ok NUTS, as an incentive to visit a great spot for
                              > some of you noobs, or whoever hasn't found it. I
                              > replaced a cache on Bald Rock for a fellow cacher
                              > and to sweetin' the pot I placed 2 - $10 bills in it
                              > to help you pay for the upcomig event. There is
                              > another cache nearby that is there as well. So go
                              > get'em. Its a beutiful area and the hike is not
                              > terrible. I got my big b....well anyway I made it.
                              >
                              > Here is the cache.
                              >
                              > WGS84
                              >

                              > Joe,Kim and the Geo Kids, Kalena(10),JJ(8),and
                              > Beth(6)
                              >
                              > GeoCaching.com

                              > Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and
                              > crafts Treasure seeker

                              > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                            • Blucruz
                              Message 14 of 14 , Oct 24, 2005
                                Congrat's. What an occomplishment. Watch out Rock & Crystal, they're
                                catching up to you! Hope to see you all on the 5th!...Blu