Re: [NUTS] Question

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 13, 2004
      You had to ask???  Once a nut always a NUT.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 31, 2005
        It is on the north end of the lake. I would consider it north cal because of where it falls on the map. But then again Im from Nevada.
        Rich

        Blonde & Dangerous <janis77@...> wrote:
        Can someone tell me if  Kings Beach on Lake Tahoe is considered as North
        California? Please?

        Love, Peace and Lots of Chocolate,

        Blonde & Dangerous in Vina

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Discover Yahoo!

      • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
          On my MapSource program, it looks like it is west of the California/Nevada
          border, placing it in California.

          Ed
          TB&TB

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
            The reason we ask is that my brother and his wife are moving there. We have
            just introduced them to geocaching & we are hoping that they may also join
            NUTS. We were wondering if NUTS excepts members from King's Beach.

            Looking at our original inquiry, it seems it was late on a very long day,
            and we were a little unclear on our question.

            Blonde (of Blonde & Dangerous)

            > On my MapSource program, it looks like it is west of the California/Nevada
            > border, placing it in California.
            >
            > Ed
            > TB&TB

          • Warren Harding
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
              It's that way on my MapSource program too!!!!!
              47Dad47

              >From: <nelson143@...>
              >To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Question
              >Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:47:22 -0700
              >
              >On my MapSource program, it looks like it is west of the California/Nevada
              >border, placing it in California.
              >
              >Ed
              >TB&TB

            • Pat or Bert Hall

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
                  Ohhhhhh!!!! "What we have here is a failure to communicate". I misread your
                  question.

                  Heck yes they can join us NUTS...we are a sociable bunch...heck, we even
                  allow the <cough, cough> Sacramento-area people join the list :P

                  Happy caching!!!
                  Ed & Julie
                  TB&TB

                • JeoMc5@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005

                    Heck yes they can join us NUTS...we are a sociable bunch...heck, we even
                    allow the <cough, cough> Sacramento-area people join the list :P

                    Happy caching!!!
                    Ed & Julie
                    TB&TB

                    HEEY I resemble that remark!!!
                    If you decide you don't like NUTS you can always join the River City Geocaching and Dining Society, www.rcgds.net We are much more sophisticated than those hill people ;) ;)

                    All in all, good friends on both side of the hill.

                    Jeo
                  • Warren Harding
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
                      Sacramento Geocachers joining NUTS. That's just plain NUTS!!! Whose idea
                      was that?!!!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
                        Sacramento kilted cachers and NUTS seem to go together...of course it appears the kilts may be slowing down the cachers.  I would be surprised to see the new "King" of the RCGDS without his pants on.