Wahoo! Now I'm REALLY an official Geocacher!

  • geo_thrak
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2005
      I've finally gotten my "official badge" of Geocaching.

      Hmmmm....

      Darned poison oak.....
    • rich sasek
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2005
        Remember-- if the plant has red on it and is shinny--NO touchy.

        geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
        I've finally gotten my "official badge" of Geocaching.

        Hmmmm....

        Darned poison oak.....

      • BootyBuddies
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2005
          even if they're sticks or the leaves are green they can be a problem.

          One more word - Zanfel

          Debby (one of the local experts, along with Marky)

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 12, 2005
            Or as we used to say, "Don't poke the Oak. The Oak is no joke."

            -=Thrak=-

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, rich sasek <jesterboxer@y...> wrote:

            > Remember-- if the plant has red on it and is shinny--NO touchy.
            >
            > geo_thrak geo_thrak@p... wrote:I've finally gotten my "official badge" of Geocaching.
            >
            > Hmmmm....
            >
            > Darned poison oak.....

          • Bob Francis