New Cachers

  • Chuck Murphey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
      To all the new cachers that have joined the N.U.T.S. group I  know that you will have a great time if you just take all the advice you get here and disregard it for starters. When you have guys like Tanky, Skwerl and Rock giving advice it gets real scary. Of course any advice from Thewoodchuck should be held in high esteem. We are a friendly group.
      cache on
      Woody Thewoodchuck
    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005

        Gee, I would have expected a bit more “Professional Courtesy” from a fellow rodent J

        The SKWERL