Re: [NUTS] Hi from Pezteam

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2005
      Great going guys!  Let's see... @100/Mo you should be around 1,200 by this time next year.  Watch out all you millenium people!
      Tanky
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: pezteam
      Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:41 PM
      Subject: [NUTS] Hi from Pezteam

      Please let me introduce the pezteam.  I'm karol and the other
      members of the team are my son, Ian, and his friend, Zeb.  We were
      introduced  to geocaching by finding a cache while packpacking in
      the Siskiyou Wilderness area.  We all thought it was a neat idea but
      by the time we left the wilderness 5 days later had pretty much
      forgotten about it.  Then one day I was on the phone at work and
      looking out the window when I saw a car with geocaching.com stickers
      on it.  I had to go to the web site.

      When I realized there were so many caches and so close I decided I
      had to give it a try and right after work wnt out and bought a GPS
      unit.  The boys were surprized when I told them I had done this but
      they were very enthusiastic.  We found our first cache and knew we
      were hooked.  The next night we went out and found 5 more.

      We knew we were hooked by then.  Today we found our 100th Cache.
      Our goal was to find 100 by October 14, 3 months after we started so
      we are alittle ahead of schedule.

      All of us look forward to many more hunts.

      Karol, Pezteam