Re: [NUTS] Re: sputnik58 gets #100

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
      Congratulations, Sputnik58. One of my milestones and successes to come!
      Question? How come you chose Sputnik 58 instead of Sputnik57? Sputnik went
      up in 1957. I remember watching it.
      47Dad47

      >From: rich sasek <jesterboxer@...>
      >To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: sputnik58 gets #100
      >Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 11:21:11 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Good job. It seems like just a few weeks ago I reached 100.
      >Rich
      >$jester
      >

      >geo_thrak <geo_thrak@...> wrote:
      >Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?
      >

      >--- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:
      > >
      > > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
      > > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
      > > like they are having fun.
      > > Good job guys!!
      > > Ed
      > > TB&TB
      > >

      >Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      >Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts Treasure seeker

      >---------------------------------
      >

      >---------------------------------
    • geo_thrak
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
        Thanks. :)

        I found my first cache on August 8th so I figured October 8th would be
        a good day to break 100. 100 in 2 months isn't as fast as some of you
        other N.U.T.S. but not bad since I have to work full time. I doubt I
        can keep up that pace though.

        I picked El Jeffe's Cache In Upper Park for my 100th find because I
        wanted to hit 100 on a full sized cache and wanted to have to work for
        it a bit. I hit it lucky and found a 1905 Indian Head penny in the
        cache so it was extra special for me.

        (I think I'd burn $15 in gas to go to a cache with an old coin in it
        even though the coins aren't "valuable" because I just find them
        really cool.)

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Warson" <jwarson@d...> wrote:

        > Congratulations to both Thraks and Sputnik58 for both getting 100 finds
        > today. We've run into thraks twice in the last two days. You guys
        are doing
        > great.
        >

        > _____

        ft+supply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.
        > sig=3YeXCiI5R0189pje8BjtWw> and craft supply
        >
        > Craft

        2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=Em7p6Zf
        > 15L5t2QTXKrvPuw> hobby
        >
        > Hobbies

        upply&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=
        > mL2MgzPlSpXQHiwd4hs0GA> and crafts
        >

        > Treasure

        ly&w2=Craft+hobby&w3=Hobbies+and+crafts&w4=Treasure+seeker&c=4&s=90&.sig=7Kq

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
          Well another couple of century club members!! Very cool. And in such a short time. Congratulations to sputnik58 and geo_thrak. And we know where one of those very recent geo_thrak caches was found, just shy of 100, and about 500 miles from home! Small world, eh?! Way to go guys, R&C

          Grats sputnik58!!! Feels good doesn't it?

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

          > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
          > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago , looks
          > like they are having fun.
          > Good job guys!!
          > Ed
          > TB&TB

        • Blucruz
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
            Congratualtions, I can remember when we hit 100 like it was yst a few
            weeks ago. Come to think of it it was just a few weeks ago..Go Figure.
            Have fun!

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Julie" <nelson143@s...> wrote:

            > sputnik58 got find #100...he's on fire!
            > I caught him and family finding cache #1 not that long ago :), looks
            > like they are having fun.
            > Good job guys!!
            > Ed
            > TB&TB

          • Team Private Eyes Ielati
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 12, 2005
              Way to go #100!! Keep up the good work, and happy caching!!!
              Team Private Eyes